Would it be okay if I was judged by where I live? What would someone else see from my decision to live in the place I do.
- I’m practical.
- I like trees.
- I don’t keep up with the Jones or the Warrens (an affluent family in my area) for that matter.
- I like classic beauty.
- I value the strength of things that last.
When I walk into my living room this is what I see. It’s possible someone of a different personality would see that I’m frugal.
- I’m eclectic maybe even cluttered.
- I’m dusty and unorganized.
- I’m poor and I undervalue appearance.
Instead of asking “What’s your name? What do you do?” We might have someone describe their car or their clothing choice. I’d like to try that sometime. Maybe I will.
What’s your place like and why did you choose it? Or as it sometimes happens, did it choose you? Leave a comment below. I’d love to read it.
Here’s an interesting site: Style Statement – Carrie and Danielle