I have people ask me sometimes, why do you bother wearing makeup everyday? Or why do you dress up always? Well, when should I wear makeup or fix my hair? Special occasions only? This seems silly to me. What you want to become, you have to be.
Your life is the total of your daily activities. The effort you put into your life daily, hourly, minute by minute is the life you live. If you only give your days 50% effort, you’ll get 50% back. Live smarter. Live stronger. Put in what you want to get out of it.
I know if I am paying for 10 gallons of gasoline for my car, I wouldn’t keep going to the one that just didn’t get around to fixing their pumps. Especially if I got shorted a gallon each time. I really like to go to the ones that give me extra.
I demand a lot out of everyday life and I am prepared to put a lot into it. I have ambition and I have enough orneriness to back it up.
- Be Courageous…..sii coraggioso (bookiemodastyle.com)
- Topic #103 – What we need to know (marcellasmakeupboudoir.wordpress.com)
- 4 Things to Do Everyday! (raw-multimedia.com)
- Definition of Daddy Everyday (daddyeverydayblog.wordpress.com)
- My Everyday Makeup Routine (brittersjw.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes… (setallafire.com)